Ride pics thread.........

You need a pin lock shield Miguel.
This helmet has it Bryan. It was just wet on the outside. I got really wet with the fog as dense as it was and I kept trying to wipe the shield off with my glove. I think I’m going to try putting nice rainX coat on the outside as long as it doesn’t ruin the shield.

it wont hurt the shield just remember to shed the water you have to turn your head left , and right the water will peel right off . Facing forward though it sits

it wont hurt the shield just remember to shed the water you have to turn your head left , and right the water will peel right off . Facing forward though it sits
Yeah, for some reason that trick used to work when helmet was new, but it seems that as time goes by I have to be going faster and faster for it to work. Or maybe it became harder to do when I put touring screen back on(?). Now you got me thinking. I’m going to try getting my butt off the seat a little next time. I also called to get a quote on a seat like yours, but they were not too excited about the idea of working with my corbin fiber seat pan becasue they say they are prone to crack(it’s true becasue I had to repair mine). I guess I would have to modify a busa or gsxr seat pan to work with my setup and send them that or find a local upholstery shop to rework this seat and make it better.

So your face shield may be micro sand blasted by road debris causing the water not to shed off. Of course the touring screen affects some, but open your visor while riding. You will feel the air movement.

I say sell the gsxr tail and go back to oem.
Storage / comfort buddy. The 1K looks kick butt, however it seam to be a butt issue lol

So your face shield may be micro sand blasted by road debris causing the water not to shed off. Of course the touring screen affects some, but open your visor while riding. You will feel the air movement.

I say sell the gsxr tail and go back to oem.
Storage / comfort buddy. The 1K looks kick butt, however it seam to be a butt issue lol
You are right about kicking butt, butt the only one getting kicked right now is mine. LOL! I love the looks of this thing so much thought.

600 miles over Friday / Saturday. Camped, and rode quads 30 miles through the forest.

DSC_0450_zps28nvkhio.jpg

DSC_0453_zpswtd2gaij.jpg

DSC_0452_zpsojiw036k.jpg

DSC_0462_zpscmmyqwfj.jpg

Messaging1511651112690_zpsttx73wga.jpg

View attachment 1577570

Back