First (of Many) Retarded Question From Minnesotaguy

MinnesotaGuy

Registered
Okay, so the Suzuki dealer I got my bike from is new to the game (opened in March) - Great people, but lacking in some basic knowledge which may be useful to a new owner. When I picked up the bike today, the sales guy told me that the owner's manual and tool kit are under the bitch-pad. Funny thing is, I can't seem to figure out how to get under there to get my manual. The main seat, no problem, two screws and off she came; so can one of you geniuses point me in the right direction without laughing too hard? I'd really appreciate it.

As you wish, Captain

8066.jpeg

Awh a stock bike :) there so cute when there fresh canvas . I remember when mine was stock nearly a year ago . Had parts ordered before purchase of bike lol . Welcome

What he said.
Don't get hung up on the ABC mode. Keep it in A and forget the rest.

Also, I hope they gave you the cowl that replaces the seat when you want to ride solo and don't want to leave the passenger seat on. You have to remove the seat and grab bar to put the cowl on, unless you modify it like a lot of us have done to be able to swap back and forth without having to remove the grab bar.

I do have the cowl. I saw a video about modifying it too - great advice. There is a lot of information to absorb with this bike. I haven't had the bike for 24 hours yet and already it's more bike than I had imagined. I'd call that a value no matter how you look at it.

I do have the cowl. I saw a video about modifying it too - great advice. There is a lot of information to absorb with this bike. I haven't had the bike for 24 hours yet and already it's more bike than I had imagined. I'd call that a value no matter how you look at it.
You are right about the amount of info for the busa. Another mod that I love and miss a lot after converting to a gsxr1000 tail, the "trash can trunk mod". I miss all that extra space under the passenger seat.

Back