Hid Projector Retrofit?

Ham

Registered
Ok guys need your opinions.
I'm in the process of doing a H1 mini hid retrofit and i am undecided on what color to paint the inside chrome reflector bike is 09 White and Blue. 20160623_125623.jpg

20160623_125623.jpg

Last edited:
I want to be different, I want people to look at it and be like something is different but with a wow factor.

I think chrome would do that for you. Another option would be to have it color matched white to match your bike.

I left mine chrome and have the same color bike a you. Another member had it color matched to the white and I did not like how that looked, personally. I did put 2 h1s. Top and bottom

I left mine chrome and have the same color bike a you. Another member had it color matched to the white and I did not like how that looked, personally. I did put 2 h1s. Top and bottom
Post some pics would love to see some good work.
I do have a extra chrome reflector. If i don't like the white then I could always swap
I'm sure i will like the final result. But you can't please everybody.Some will like it some will love it and some will hate it.
I'm gonna let this cure for a week then hit it with some 2000 grit wet sand paper then shot it again.
.20160624_220827.jpg

20160624_220827.jpg

Last edited:
I think i'll paint it white but i need to get some etching primer, how did you prep your so the paint could stick.

I sanded with either 600 or 800, primer, sanded again and painted few coats. Then clear coated.

It may look good with it being chrome to offset the white reflector. when you test fit, you'll know which way to go.

Back