Launch

Not a hayabusa , but I like SWB the Grey bike is the same as the green tank with carbon fiber tail just 8 years difference . LWB all green is the teams bike I was running after trans replacement . Black widow is semi SWB only 59" My bike in pictures is just 56" . I have had no desire to run my Hayabusa since I have access to ride other dedicated drag bikes . I may put her in the track some day in a grudge race against a long time friend with his ZX14 who always talks poop , but got beat by my R6S with its slow 10.59 @ 129 mph lol

If you look close the LWB green bike is in back ground on another pic but has black stripe , and now turbo motor from the N/A 1224 motor . Different owner as well , but still in the family :)

3-5-2007-37.jpg
Dragraces002.jpg
_DSC4372_zps68a69587.jpg
_DSC44321_zps9cc953d5.jpg
ZRX%20drag%20bike_zpszkiboj3v.jpg

Lol there are a lot out there to choose from, where do you call home? Also what rpm do you launch at normally?

Yeah I'll get another gen 2 busa. I can take parts off my other bike for it and add parts as I upgrade my other bike.

I'm in illinois I usually run at us41 or union grove, Wisconsin.

It's been awhile but if I remember it was 3500-4000 rpm. I actually hope I find a completely stock bike and run it stock height with mufflers and all. Best I did at stock height was 10.17. I only made it to the track 2 times that way. I love to run a 9.90 or better

My launch rpms where all the same. As I got more comfortable on the bike and learning the basics my times got better.

My pass was decent. Many members on here have killed my time. Allmotor is flying! I'm gonna try another crack at it. It was a lot of fun and people don't expect a short bike to run .30's. It surprises some stretched bikes

Ya were running.50,s and fixing to get faster when we find are sweet spot on sprocket size, going to go to 17/42 and launch at 6500 think we can get in the teens.

Back