My wife's building a Hayabusa!

lol tell her she can wear the harley shirt but not while working on the busa its offensive to the rest of us hahaa, im jealous man its awesome that you have a woman thats that into bikes i have a hard time finding one thats even willing to ride on the back let alone ride her own or build her own lol

Not sure why my emails wouldn't go through... Here are the pics...

image-808167921.jpg

image-2219331870.jpg

image-2703559195.jpg

image-808167921.jpg

image-2219331870.jpg

image-2703559195.jpg

Tonight my wife received a rather large donation from a rather gracious and humble man. A local busa guy and I have been talking about doing some projects together this winter, "Hayabusa Projects" that is.......anyways the phone rings and it's my friend Doyle (raydog). He says "hey I am on my way" thirty minutes later he shows with a car full of parts.

Cami and I are truly thankful and still amazed at your kindness to donate your "spare" parts to her bike build. These parts will go along way in helping her finish her bike. Thank you kind Sir.:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

101_5049.jpg

101_5045.jpg

101_5044.jpg

Tonight my wife received a rather large donation from a rather gracious and humble man. A local busa guy and I have been talking about doing some projects together this winter, "Hayabusa Projects" that is.......anyways the phone rings and it's my friend Doyle (raydog). He says "hey I am on my way" thirty minutes later he shows with a car full of parts.

Cami and I are truly thankful and still amazed at your kindness to donate your "spare" parts to her bike build. These parts will go along way in helping her finish her bike. Thank you kind Sir.:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

101_5049.jpg

101_5045.jpg

101_5044.jpg

wow thats a lot of parts this just keeps getting better and better .it a beautiful thing whats going on here keep it up

She is definately not brand loyal and if we had the money for a Harley she would have one of those as well..........she also wants to build a custom chopper.

Well why dont you build the first Hayabusa custom chopper! Or have I just not seen one yet?

and not to thread jack but if anyone have a leftside fairing and or grab rail they would like to donate i will be happy to accept thank you

wow thats a lot of parts this just keeps getting better and better .it a beautiful thing whats going on here keep it up

Dam straight!! It doesn't seem to matter where I ride, race or take my hayabusa the people I always meet are tip notch. You meet the nicest people on a Hayabusa. Younger crowd man not get that......

I have had several people PM me offering parts for the cost of shipping. My wife and I are amazed!

and not to thread jack but if anyone have a leftside fairing and or grab rail they would like to donate i will be happy to accept thank you

I have a grab rail courtesy of Doyle.....PM me your address.....you pay the shipping and I will send it out tomorrow.

Scott

Wow, that Doyle guy must be an incredible man.....handsome too.

looks like you definately have a keeper:bowdown: I was surprised when she didn't even really freak out when you crashed at the track day at the stampede..........but now I understand, she suffers from the same sickness:cheerleader:

you my friend are a lucky man.

looks like you definately have a keeper:bowdown: I was surprised when she didn't even really freak out when you crashed at the track day at the stampede..........but now I understand, she suffers from the same sickness:cheerleader:

you my friend are a lucky man.

Thanks Brett, she's definately a keeper! Hope you made it home with no issues.

Scott

Back