What does your bike weigh?

GNBRETT

Registered
What does your busa weigh?

how many of you have actually weighed ur bike? im assuming most of you have done some sort of mods to ur bike. whats it's actual weight now?

520 pounds with about 1/2 tank gas if i remember correctly...been about 6 months since i threw it on the scale

I'm hoping under 460 lbs.(I'll get it back ready to weigh and ride in 3-4 weeks). The other one is 242 pounds and 200 hp.

IMG_0003.jpg

our album 086.jpg

P1000323.JPG

460 lbs? really?

I know, it sounds rediculously light but my racer friend that's buttoning it up (mapping, dyno, etc.) tells me that. I've been hoping for 480 but my other fully equipped Gen I is 492 with 1/2 tank and I've REALLY taken a lot of stuff off this naked puppy....we'll see soon. I'm so excited to take it into the mountains and see how it handles, I can't stand it!

well report back cause id like to know how light u actually got down to. even 480 is pretty dam light

501 pounds weighed at Wheelers in Robinsville NC with 3/4 tank of fuel- 750 pounds with me dressed out in full gear with helmet- Wheeler has a great scale -

After Pan's weigh in now I'm thinking my naked one could even be lighter than 460....I can't wait! (weight?)

Back