Caps planning a trip!

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Well I didn't think with the new job that I would have enough time to go out on a trip this year. Suprise Suprise I found out today that I have plenty of time off to go on an adventure.. Not sure where I am going to go but I know that 11 days just won't be enough :)

Anyone have any suggestions?

cap

Arizona cap, beautiful scenery with plenty to see

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

There is a good chance it might be similiar to last years trip... Oklahoma, New Mexico, Colorado, Nebraska, Wyoming, Montana then maybe Northern Cascades, down through Washington State and then find a route home... I want to stay where it's cooler this year, riding through Cali, Nevada and Oklahoma is just too hot.

I've done that route for the past 2 years... While I just smile even saying the word Spooner I want go somewhere different. I rode the Sierra Nevadas several times over the past few years..

It was 41 in Oregon the other morning burrrrr. Never got over 80 the entire time.

Well if you end up in my neck of the woods. You have a place to stay Doug. Last year at one point you were 8 miles from my house.

Robert

A few years ago in Sept we had a great trip to Utah, Az, NM ... the Grand Canyon and Zion were really something to see from the saddle.

Epic2006 058b.jpg

shans-epic06 009.jpg

shans-epic06 019.jpg

shans-epic06 036.jpg

Epic2006 090b.jpg

Epic2006 074b.jpg

Epic2006 206.jpg

Kent that doesnt look like a sportbike helmet... You been watching biker boyz again?

Back