Subaru sti

Ok so I must be out of sync, but what do coins do and how?

Throwing and handful oh coins at a car will make em tinker twice about keepin after ya....

OR

The will definitely run you over....

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Hey I had an Sti and I'm as good and nice as can be, and I'm a young guy at 22 years old. Guess I don't fit the stereotype

Mine, I was just playin :thumbsup:

Droid via Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1304651077857.jpg

You have to be careful, I took out my bike today for a ride on the parkway and a yello dodge viper pulled up next to me. We both looked at each other then gave a thumbs up to each other and continued to both cruise down the parkway like adults.

How totally boring !! ... don't break the :rulez:

How totally boring !! ... don't break the :rulez:

now we dont see many dodge vipers here in the uk but i got one next to me only last week on a motorway / freeway to you boys . sod the adult bit i became a big kid and twisted that grip . i must admit vipers look good in a mirror:laugh::laugh:

I call them STY's, or Slowbarus lol. Should have took his keys out the ignition, and tossed them in his girls lap and told her to drive. lol

Dumb question of the day... what's sty. I guess sti for that matter. And while were at it how can it be a happy meal if they stop putting toys in them...
Posted via Mobile Device

Dumb question of the day... what's sty. I guess sti for that matter. And while were at it how can it be a happy meal if they stop putting toys in them...
Posted via Mobile Device

STI is the faster model of the Subaru WRX's. STI stands for Subaru Tecnica International. It's the rival car to the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution. Two inspired rally cars. So some of us Evo guys, place the STY sticker in the same location on the trunk, where you would normally see the STI badge on the WRX. While some STI's you might find Evo Killer, or a Piss on Evo sticker. STY= Why an STI, should have went Evo, STI sucks, etc........

Back