Newbie's first ride on Busa! **PICS**

Scary kind of! Having difficulty making turns off of ramps! Have to slow down a lil. Feel like bike is gonna slip out of my hands like of of those videos of bike crashes on Mulholland Hwy on youtude :laugh:

Have you taken some time to get the suspension dialed in for your weight + gear? Nothing better than a great handling bike.

Welcome Newbie. Thanks for posting the pics, I didn't recognize it and i was born in Alameda. Been decades since I've been there, is that Shoreline Drive? Yup Gen 1 Busas only require 87 Octane, it's whats recommended. Hope you come up north a bit for a group ride, lots of great roads up here.

Welcome Newbie. Thanks for posting the pics, I didn't recognize it and i was born in Alameda. Been decades since I've been there, is that Shoreline Drive? Yup Gen 1 Busas only require 87 Octane, it's whats recommended. Hope you come up north a bit for a group ride, lots of great roads up here.
Its bayfarm island. Right acorss the bridge going towards oakland airport! Speed over there is about 45 so its fun riding her around 60 mph! Feeels awesome! And is a no parking zone so there are no parked cars on street and 2 open lanes with no traffic at all! Great view of SFO Bridge and sunset

More Pixx..took em today!!! :mwink:
IMAG0041.jpg

IMAG0044.jpg

IMAG0042.jpg

IMAG0040.jpg

IMAG0045.jpg

IMAG0040.jpg

IMAG0041.jpg

IMAG0042.jpg

IMAG0045.jpg

IMAG0044.jpg

How's that right wrist treating you?

Are you respecting the power?

Just remember to always respect it, even when you get very comfortable, she can unleash the beast if you let it!

Good to see you are getting the saddle time in.:beerchug:
Thanks for the pics.

Bubba

+1......................Gene and I ride all the time. WE are all that is left of the Orginal Gang. Welcome to the Org and Stay Safe !!!!!!!:rulez:

PS: Gene is on the Far Right and I am Next to him

post-6-21329-mini_bash_10_29_07_067.jpg

Last edited:
Back