08 Stolen today

Should be strung up and shot then left for dead in front of their neighborhood is what should happen.
A rotten corpse hanging with crows pickin at him.

Somunabadges !

Feels like being raped and I'm sorry for you.
Had a go cart stolen from me. First thing I ever got, still traumatized 34 yrs later.
Had 2 cars stolen as well.
Hopefully Kharma comes round and grandma will run over them on their way to the wharehouse !

Sorry your bike was stolen, even though it's being replaced, you still feel so violated.

I am so sorry to hear this! I will keep an ear to the ground for any suspicious parts.

Its certainly a sick feeling those first few moments when you realize that its really gone...

You have any weird or unusual conversations about it with anyone lately ? Maybe someone you dont really know asking about it ? Or asking where you work ? Maybe caught anyone looking at it weirdly ? (you guys know what I mean, you can just feel the evil intentions..)

I have 100% replacement and $5000 for accessories (have to provide receipts which I have all, even every fuel receipt)

Was it customized much ? If so, may have led to them picking it out.

Here are some photos of my Busa and some of her detail, two of the tag. She was stolen from the Beltway and 290 area, specific 10055 Regal Row.

0129091857.jpg

0510092058_0001.jpg

0723092206.jpg

0723092204.jpg

0722091610b.jpg

0723092202.jpg

0723092203a.jpg

0722091610a.jpg

0723092207.jpg

Thanks you guys for the kind words, I really appreciate it. It's starting to sink in that she's gone.

that sux......did you have the perimeter sensor on?...was the alarm even armed?

Cameras every where but where you need them :banghead:

Yes I did have the alarm armed, and the perimeter sensor was on. That's what has me stumped along with the fact that my co-worker and close friend saw her 20 minutes before I discovered her missing.

Sorry for you loss. You got hit by a pro.

Alarms are only to discourage the novice thieves. Insurance and products like Low-Jack are to help protect you from the pros. Professional bike thieves will back up to a target with a van, have 4 or 5 guys jump out and lift the bike into the van, then shut the doors and start tearing apart the bike to rip out the alarm and battery. The vans are usually lined with insulation and metal that keeps sirens and pagers from doing their jobs.

In WA we can use deadly force to protect our property. That was confirmed when a man shot and killed a someone for trying to steal his 69 Camero that he had parked on the street in front of him residence. The judge set a precedence that it falls under the state Castle Doctrine.

In WA we can use deadly force to protect our property. That was confirmed when a man shot and killed a someone for trying to steal his 69 Camero that he had parked on the street in front of him residence. The judge set a precedence that it falls under the state Castle Doctrine.

If they tried stealing my 69 Camaro I would have shot them too :thumbsup:

MAN..that sux major azz...sorry for the loss...i'd better go get a safe spot for all of my receipts:whistle:

Best of luck with Recovery & Replacement

I am sorry to hear that your baby was taken away from you! What makes it even worse was that it was from your place of employment. They tried to steal my sebring from my works parking lot, but when they got out of the stolen repo truck that they stole the night before, they were given a very warm welcome by 4 marines. I used to work at Motorola and we had armed forces there all the time.

Those blue custom inners and that blue sprocket will stand out in a parts sale. Start watching local Craigslist within 2 state area you might get lucky!

That has to be fustrating. With it having an alarm, Goes to show you if somebody wants something bad enough not much you can do about it.

Back