Prototype Brock's Alien Head.....1st one

Didn't see the pic of it installed before I hit the submit button. It looks really good on the bike. The powder coated rearsets look pretty damn good sitting next to the exhaust. :thumbsup:

Thank you. I am on a quest for Black .
Everything below midline I want black.
Only have a few bolts and small pieces left.
:thumbsup:

Finally got a chance to take a pic of whole bike with new pipe on it.

Black AH.clean 001.JPG

Black AH.clean 004.JPG

Black AH.clean 006.JPG

I got the black chain adjuster blocks for it a few days ago also.
I took the time to paint the axle nut, head of axle and inside of it on nutside
before I put it back together.

Gonna leave the adjuster bolts in the white as well as a couple others for contrast.

Pro-bolt adj blocks 005.JPG

Pro-bolt adj blocks 008.JPG

What rear sprocket is that? I am gonna chain and sprocket set soon? Thanks for sharing the great pics with us. I love the way the black pipe looks with the rest of the bike.

I got the black chain adjuster blocks for it a few days ago also.
I took the time to paint the axle nut, head of axle and inside of it on nutside
before I put it back together.

Gonna leave the adjuster bolts in the white as well as a couple others for contrast.

Is your axle and axle nut powdercoated also?

I now have a black sprocket from Driven and black sprocket bolts from Pro Bolt and black axle blocks but like your black "everything"

Is your axle and axle nut powdercoated also?

I now have a black sprocket from Driven and black sprocket bolts from Pro Bolt and black axle blocks but like your black "everything"

No.
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gene...t-oleum-satin-excellent-rattlecan-things.html

I painted the Axle nut.
I gave the threads on axle just a shot to blacken them but not really fill in grooves on threads and painted other side of it as well.
And I shot the paint inside the axle tube on both sides to blacken it as well.

Back