See anything obvious bazzaz install?

notright

I'm the Pugh take a wiff
Donating Member
Registered
Ok so I reversed the order back to shortest on left. Now I am getting a C32 code which is #1 injector signal. When it was reversed I was getting a C35 code which is #4 injector signal. Dose this mean that there might be something wrong with either the top or bottom shortest connector(s)? Here are some pics If any one can see any thing obvious.

Coby 11710 071.jpg

Coby 11710 072.jpg

Coby 11710 073.jpg

Coby 11710 074.jpg

Coby 11710 075.jpg

Coby 11710 076.jpg

Coby 11710 077.jpg

Coby 11710 078.jpg

Coby 11710 079.jpg

Coby 11710 080.jpg

Coby 11710 081.jpg

Coby 11710 082.jpg

Coby 11710 083.jpg

Coby 11710 084.jpg

Coby 11710 085.jpg

Do you have anyone around you that you can switch out the Bazzaz brain and see if it is defective. I had a flooding issue with my first Bazzaz but no FI light... install looks good from what I can see.

Do you have anyone around you that you can switch out the Bazzaz brain and see if it is defective. I had a flooding issue with my first Bazzaz but no FI light... install looks good from what I can see.

Not here that I know of. I do have friends At the dealership and at aggressive edge don't know if they have one or not . Won't hurt to ask.

I would say that you have a defective wiring harness ( Bazzaz ) or a defective brain. It changes when reversed, would lead me to that conclusion...

I would say that you have a defective wiring harness ( Bazzaz ) or a defective brain. It changes when reversed, would lead me to that conclusion...

Thanks, Greg just told me the same thing and to send it back to him.

Does that not suck.
Spend all that time.
Ready to beat bike with bat and shoot self in head...
....and it turns out hopefully to be a defective product.
Seems like they should give you another for free and refund your $.
Not Greg but Bazzaz..

Is that common ?

I realize Bazzaz may be newer than makers of PC but I only see threads related to probs with Bazzaz and none with probs relating to similar probs for Power Commanders ?

What gives ?
Rush to market or what ?

I've been following these threads. I sure hope to god I don't have problems like this when I do mine in a couple months. If I do, I'm going straight to a PCV. That was the easiest thing in the world to hook up on the 14.

Anyone know if 1 PC is able to control 8 injectors yet?

Thanks, Dozer. That's what i was told last summer and so i went with Bazzaz.

Hey, I will have the same bike as you when I get the pipe and other stuff on. Also putting on an AFM. The B/O looks beautiful with a Cannon. Gonna sound even better.

Before u buy anything research ecu tuning, maybe its for u maybe not, but at least look and see possibikities, its less expensive and can do a lot more than the piggybacks.

ECU Flashing

Or i am happy to answer any questions.

Greg
Posted via Mobile Device

i would send it back to bazzaz, you may have to hound them to get them to do anything, but i would send it back. you could try to get your money back and just go ecu flash too, you can do far more with ecu flash

Ok so I reversed the order back to shortest on left. Now I am getting a C32 code which is #1 injector signal. When it was reversed I was getting a C35 code which is #4 injector signal. Dose this mean that there might be something wrong with either the top or bottom shortest connector(s)? Here are some pics If any one can see any thing obvious.

Before you send anything back, can you take some better and clear pictures of the plugs...?

If it's the #1 signal then double check the #1 pins again. It doesn't take much for the pin to not go in properly...

i would send it back to bazzaz, you may have to hound them to get them to do anything, but i would send it back. you could try to get your money back and just go ecu flash too, you can do far more with ecu flash

I didn't have any issues when I sent Bazzaz back the brain on mine. They replaced it without a fuss. Haven't had any more issues so far...

I've been following these threads. I sure hope to god I don't have problems like this when I do mine in a couple months.

OMG......................................??
That was me two years ago. Just got around to instralling the Z-Fi and I start it up and I have the FI light on and also FI indicator down by the odo reading. I'm afraid to run the bike. WTF do I do now???

This is two years later. Hope this is figured out by now. Any suggestions on what to do with my Z-Fi??

Does that not suck.
Spend all that time.
Ready to beat bike with bat and shoot self in head...
....and it turns out hopefully to be a defective product.
Seems like they should give you another for free and refund your $.
Not Greg but Bazzaz..

Is that common ?

I realize Bazzaz may be newer than makers of PC but I only see threads related to probs with Bazzaz and none with probs relating to similar probs for Power Commanders ?

What gives ?
Rush to market or what ?

I know it's relative but we see quite a bit more failed PC3's than anything, but there's also a ton more of them out there. I can't say I've seen a bad PC5 or a Bazzaz ZFI. I have Bazzaz on my bike and I've never had an issue(crosses fingers)

In the process of installing my exhaust and Z-Fi, I also removed PAIR and put in block off plates. Also installed the little green terminator to the PAIR coupler.

nserttermplug.jpg

The green terminator should eliminate an FI code.......so it is the Z-Fi?

How would I go about finding exactly what the FI indicator is referring to? I see no number, just the red FI light and the digital display below the odo reading flashes FI, FI, FI...

I really NEED to get info on this. Will be enlisting the help of Bazzaz and Schnitz racing if necessary. Really wish HPC was still in business. Greg was such an asset to the hyperbike community. Helped me with a lot of wrenching years back.

I think I will start a new thread, guys. I know some people hate to rehash issues that were already covered but I'm not sure this is the same issue as the originator of this thread had. Unfortunately, notright never posted the end result of his FI code vision quest anyway.

I will post a link to my new thread right here. Please help if you can. I will post everything I discover with pics so others who search can resolve this issue quickly.

Back