No fuel

JRyse11

Registered
I have codes C32-C35 which are no signal to the fuel injectors. However I do have signal all the way to them. Just not allowing them to open. Could this be the ECM? Any help would be great

Need more information to help out with this. What led to checking the codes? Did you check the safeties, etc.?

Need more information to help out with this. What led to checking the codes? Did you check the safeties, etc.?
The bike was flooded out when I bought it. Just trying to get it running again. By passed the power commander to make sure it wasn’t that. Still having the same issue.

What year is the bike? What other symptoms/signs is it showing?

It’s an 04 so gen 1

There's a laundry list of things which could be causing this.

We, as the audience require more info in order to assist you better.

Has the bike been sitting?
Have you checked the fuel pump and filter(s)?
Have you checked fuel pressure at the injectors?

You will need to check power supply (12v) up to the injectors, and also check for signal to fire the injector. . . I use a 'noid' light to do this, this vid shows a car being tested, but it's the same procedure with your bike.
This is to verify power and signal up to the injector.
You'll also need to check fuel pressure and delivery to the rail.

"Noid Light Test Kit. It is one of those MUST HAVE tools to diagnose the majority of fuel injected engine problems. This test will tell you if the computer is pulsing the fuel injectors open when cranking the engine over. You will be able to see if a certain fuel injector is getting a signal to fire. "

Last edited:
Turning the key,a few things happen,gauges sweep etc. At this same time you should be able to hear the fuel pump.
Can you hear the pump?
Rubb.

Nobody, not even a professional mechanic, is going to read the whole service manual before trying to solve an issue. Be for real.
:rolleyes::moon:
1593542735544.png

:rolleyes:

Turning the key,a few things happen,gauges sweep etc. At this same time you should be able to hear the fuel pump.
Can you hear the pump?
Rubb.

Do you mind if I jump in on this ???!

I have a Gen 1 (2006) I have been going through some electrical issues (grounding problems) that I believe I have resolved.
When I turn the key gauges sweep but I don't hear the fuel pump reset.
1. No F1 codes
2. Fuel relay is good. (checked ohms from relay all the way to pump)

I seen a youtube on testing a GSX1000 but it has 3 wires into the fuel pump and a busa has 4 ( Ground, gas level, power, and ??)
Do you know of a way to test to see if the fuel pump is bad with a volt meter?

Thanks for letting me jump in

Todd

P
Do you mind if I jump in on this ???!

I have a Gen 1 (2006) I have been going through some electrical issues (grounding problems) that I believe I have resolved.
When I turn the key gauges sweep but I don't hear the fuel pump reset.
1. No F1 codes
2. Fuel relay is good. (checked ohms from relay all the way to pump)

I seen a youtube on testing a GSX1000 but it has 3 wires into the fuel pump and a busa has 4 ( Ground, gas level, power, and ??)
Do you know of a way to test to see if the fuel pump is bad with a volt meter?

Thanks for letting me jump in

Todd
Best to start your own thread.

Back