Fuel injection trouble?

69ls1

Registered
I am getting an FI light when I am in boost for more than 4-5seconds. It is a c32, c33,c34,c35 codes which is injector signal for cylinders 1-4. It does not seem to do it when you just get in the boost a little. I have 10 pounds of boost with turbo pistons and stock injectors. Also it is a RCC kit. I know it is getting close to the limits of the stock injectors, so could it be the injectors are locking open and giving a code? Any help would be great.

Thanks.

the numbers in the map are too high and set of the code which is maxed out injectors
anything over 85% duty cycle is maxed out

this is common and happens with with some stage 1 turbo kits due to the map and the corresponding numbers and duty cycles

in my honest opinion no
but im more of a fan of secondaries

that being said yes that will remove the FI light problem after you get them tuned in
but they arent as easy to tune in
they are very hard to tune and you lose some streetable smoothness

When I had the bike dyno tuned it did not have this problem. So if i am maxing out my injectors will this cause engine damage? When I had it tuned it had an air/fuel ratio of 11.7 which is really safe.

11.8 is optimum a/f for a turbobike
i wouldnt honestly keep pushing the injectors
it could turn ugly quick

I run my a/f at 10.8-11.2 to be on the safe side. The HP lost is so little it's not noticeable. When you have 250+HP SACRIFICE A LITTLE FOR A COOLER RUNNING ENGINE. This is not the question your asking but I couldn't help myself.

dont run it to rich 11.8:1 is optimal
to rich and you foul plugs and or cause other issues with running

In would go up on the injectors but under the s2000 injectors. You can go up with 3 diffrerent sizes. I would go up 2 steps from stock.

Back