Done..... for now!

biglubusa1

Registered
Finished my baby today. I've done everything i wanted to have done this winter except a blacked out double bubble windshield (Help) I cant seem to find one as dark as i want it. And I cant afford the brock's full exhaust :drool: so here she is.

IMG00040.jpg

Looking sharp~!~

You can always spray black on the inside of a clear shield for the time being...looks good from the outside, and like crap from the inside...but who's going to be bending in that low~?~

I've done them before with a stencil airbrush design in color then blacked over completely for the pitch look...just a thought~!~

Looking sharp~!~

You can always spray black on the inside of a clear shield for the time being...looks good from the outside, and like crap from the inside...but who's going to be bending in that low~?~

I've done them before with a stencil airbrush design in color then blacked over completely for the pitch look...just a thought~!~

Thanks, thats not a bad idea!

....................................................................................................for now :whistle:

Bike looks sweet!

If you want a fully blacked out windscreen, quite a few manufactures make them. Puig, Zero Gravity, HotBodies,etc.

Back