08 busa orange & black -black or chrome

Yea I like the chrome, as your blowing by them they will think wow that thing is fast and looks good :rofl:

:cheerleader:
Black ALL THE WAY!
:cheerleader:

Those black wheels and orange strips have gotta be the purtiest rims I've seen on that year / model. Kudos to you Sir, well done! On the fence about the gold ordeal.

IMGP1980.jpg

I Like a Chrome

IMGP1980.jpg

def black....I used to have all the chrome and I got tired of something that looked like it belonged in a Cash Money Millionaires video...not to mention all the people that wanted to come to pictures and touch and all that ****

get rid of those nos stickers. people know what the bottles are for, and if they don't, they probably don't need to.

How about blacked out with a touch of chrome rims to break it up!:whistle:

Tastefully done. This is how I would do it if I was on the fence about it. This is a OLD thread though so surely the OP has already decided.:whistle: If he has he needs to show some updated pics!!!:rulez::laugh:

Both look very good but there is NOTHING nicer than the new Performance Machine Platinum Cut wheels. These wheels are black anodized then contrast cut. After they cut the them they polish inside the cuts. These things are like motorcycle jewelry. You can not tell on a computer or in pictures so much but in person they look amazing. Here is a pics but keep in mind pic does them no justice. Give us a call when you are ready to start making mods. We will be happy to help you.

Hurt_GXSR_HighRes_18.jpg

Back