dieSUPERsport-FUSSRASTENanlage

kairles

Donating Member
Registered
I got an AWESOME deal on some Gilles Tooling rearset that I couldn't pass up.

as31gt11.jpg

will have installed pics tomorrow

They look great! :thumbsup: So I guess you ordered them from someone in Germany "FUSSRASTENanlage" even though they're made in the UK ???:laugh:

A good deal is a good deal :beerchug:
I got an AWESOME deal on some Gilles Tooling rearset that I couldn't pass up.

as31gt11.jpg

will have installed pics tomorrow

Let me know the deal price maybe we can move a few sets, they are hot.
$347.95 is what I paid and thats including CA 8.75% sales tax
They look great! :thumbsup: So I guess you ordered them from someone in Germany "FUSSRASTENanlage" even though they're made in the UK ???:laugh:

got them from a local shop, thats what it says on the box.

off to work on the busa. oil/filter change rear brakes and REARSET :woot:

Thats the kind of part that is so nice to look at and touch that you hate to put it on the bike right away....those parts tend to spend a few days on the coffee table before install!

Very nice.:thumbsup:

Install was easier then I thought it would be. pretty much un-bolt the old, bolt up the new.

gilles11.jpg

gilles10.jpg

I ride in the rain so I thought it would be a good idea to re-use the rubber boot that goes around the ball and socket bearing for the shift rod.

gilles12.jpg

I also swap'd out my rear pads. I guess those couple of months with little to no front brakes killed the rears.:laugh:

rearpa10.jpg

Im off for the test ride.

ran into 1 little hic-up with the rear sets. The push rod on the rear M/C was to long so the rear brake pedal was to high. Anyone else run into this problem with aftermarket rear sets? I ended up cutting about 1/4" off the push rod to get some usable adjustment, and the pedal height to my liking.

chop10.jpg

Back