Colors for 2010?

I would really like to see a scheme with green worked into it. I have an '06 LE. If they did have a scheme with green in it it would look good sitting next to the pearl white. Hell any color would look good next to pearl white.

....lollll

peregrine_falcon2[1].jpg

The only thing I am worried about is if the new busa has 225rwhp or a larger engine than the 08/09.

Don't worry too much. When I bought my 2000 Blue and Silver I worried about the same thing, that I would have an obsolete bike the next model year. Little did I know it would take 8 more years for that to happen.

Also...to be honest, I have a Gen II and while its better its not like it makes the Gen I's totally obsolete. Gen I's are still pretty decent bikes. The roughly 20 horse increase is a lot but there are some super huge big bore and turbo Gen I's running around out there and they could care less about our measly 20 horse increase.

After 230 horsepower it starts becoming pretty hard to hook up on the street without lighting up the rear anyway. Stretching just makes it worse. :lol:

MY BUDDIE WHO IS A REP SAY ITS A GREEN AND WHITE AND THE GREEN IS GOING TO BE LIKE THE OLD MOPAR CHARGER GREEN KIND LIKE LIME GREEN HE SHOWED ME A LITTLE SAMPLE LAST NIGHT AAT HIS HOUSE ILL SEE IF I CAN GET THE SAMPLE AND POST THE COLOR HE SAID IT'S COMING HE COULDN'T TELL ME WHAT OTHER COLORS YET BUT HE DID SAY THEY ARE THINKING OF MAKING A LIMITED AMOUNT IN THIS COLOR HE SAID ITS A VERY COOL LQQKING MATCH CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT :whistle:[/QUOTE That color green would really surprise me because it,s too close to Kawi's trademark green.:banghead: I could see a nice deep, dark forest green though????

Anyone heard or seen anything? My wife is probably going to get one later this year, but she is picky about the color. She loves mine, but I am standing my ground on this, there can be only one! :laugh:

I'm hoping that come out with pink and black so she will leave me alone. :poke:

You NEED to stand your ground on this one! :laugh: It's like when you go to the mall and see those couples walking together w/ the same friggin t-shirts on :puke: You don't want to be that guy.

Of course you could always give her your bike, and you get the new color that comes out :whistle:

:laugh:

I doubt any shade of green..maybe a yellow?/they have never had that color yet!!

My guess will be yellow/gray,red/silver blue/silver or blue/white!!

Anyone heard any recent news about a dealer meeting or 2010 colors ?

Sure have...

1. There will be no dealer meeting, and
2. The announcement will be made to the dealers and the media simultaneously in the next couple of days.

That's the news!

I thought this was the news...? About a week ago... ???

Is there something else happening here?

2010 Hayabusa Colors.jpg

Well, word from 'corporate' (over a month ago) was that mid-October the information would be released.

That says to me: right around the 15th...:whistle:...so that's their story, and I'm sticking to it! :rofl:

Sure have...

1. There will be no dealer meeting, and
2. The announcement will be made to the dealers and the media simultaneously in the next couple of days.

That's the news!

Thanks Scar ! Any leaks will be sincerely appreciated ! :please:

I am communicating with them now...see if I can get something definite.

Please Stand By...:laugh:

Back