Colors for 2010?

Vonderbach

Your AD here!
Donating Member
Registered
Anyone heard or seen anything? My wife is probably going to get one later this year, but she is picky about the color. She loves mine, but I am standing my ground on this, there can be only one! :laugh:

I'm hoping that come out with pink and black so she will leave me alone. :poke:

Sure hope they dont have a solid BURGUNDY for 2010. I really like my 2007 but....I'm just saying :whistle:

We've been trying to get that angle for years now, but Suzuki does a great job keeping their lips sealed. There will be a leak or 2, but nothing confirmed until Sep/Oct unfortunately.

Sept someone may have pics :whistle::whistle:

MR  X & GOLD.jpg

I just pray that Suzuki doesn't come up with some sort of yellow color scheme! If they did and I even hinted to the little boss woman that I ........................well, you get the picture!:whistle:

The next colors will be Blue with Silver, Black with Red, and poop with snot, oh sorry the last one is a ZX14 color for 2010 lol:laugh::moon:

MY BUDDIE WHO IS A REP SAY ITS A GREEN AND WHITE AND THE GREEN IS GOING TO BE LIKE THE OLD MOPAR CHARGER GREEN KIND LIKE LIME GREEN HE SHOWED ME A LITTLE SAMPLE LAST NIGHT AAT HIS HOUSE ILL SEE IF I CAN GET THE SAMPLE AND POST THE COLOR HE SAID IT'S COMING HE COULDN'T TELL ME WHAT OTHER COLORS YET BUT HE DID SAY THEY ARE THINKING OF MAKING A LIMITED AMOUNT IN THIS COLOR HE SAID ITS A VERY COOL LQQKING MATCH CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT :whistle:

Last edited:
there should only be one color scheme on there priority list and that's copper/silver 99' edition for 2010. :thumbsup: why are they draggin' there feet on this i'll never know. ???

Back