keith code

flippnswitchez

Registered
Im so envious of my brother in law. He sent me photos of him with keith code and all kinds of pics of him being instructed by keith code. It turns out that the USMC has a contract with keith code and his super bike school to teach marines to be a better riders on the track and off. They also have an open track on base now (on the flight line) I CANT WAIT TO GET BACK TO THE STATES!!!

Well the USMC is only going to use the best of the best. Interesting.....any other Marines know of this program? If I was a Marine....I'd be all over it. But alas....I'm just a Civi.

Now about those pics........

:worthless:

Sorry here they are :laugh:

paul and keith.jpg

paul leanin 2.jpg

paul leanin.jpg

down track.jpg

lined up.jpg

training wheels.jpg

super bike school.jpg

Well everyone at Cherrypoint does, and im sure if they read navy/usmc safety magazine they now. I read the article about a month ago but I was unaware that is going to be at my base.

Awesome! Get yourself some of that! Hope your bro-in-law passes on some pointers.

uhhhh is those yellow things for racen' in the potato fields and spreading pesticide?:whistle:

Seriously tho, you guys are getting training from the best. We got free advice on which bars to stay out of on Magsaysay when I was in....awww memories from better days...

I'm jealous of him! Lol. I was trying to get on that class, but they didn't have any before I got out. Get on it. In Lejeune, they were saying there weren't enough sport bike riders willing to do it so they were starting to take Cruisers! :rofl:

Back