Is this Guy Ready To Lose it ?

No problem for Ben Spies. :whistle:

I get close on the track, but won't push it like that on the street.

Spies.jpg

I just found this PIC in My Collection. Can Anyone Really do this or is this Guy about Ready to Crash :shocked:

The picture does not show enough of the turn. It's hard to see if he is in full apex of the turn. Must be to be dragging 'bows like that. He looks in control to me though. But anytime your that leaned over....always a risk of a low side. :whistle:

I hope he was ready to lose it...................his driver's license, that is. There's a second pic in this thread of a white busa knee dragging. Both pics are on public roads, where you should never be riding so fast that you're knee dragging. Such skills should be limited to the track. Even if you're a great rider and under control, you can startle the crap out of an oncoming soccer mommy driving a big SUV drinking her latte with a cell phone in her ear, and make her lose control, running into you and crushing your helmeted skull under her oversized tires.

I hope he was ready to lose it...................his driver's license, that is. There's a second pic in this thread of a white busa knee dragging. Both pics are on public roads, where you should never be riding so fast that you're knee dragging. Such skills should be limited to the track. Even if you're a great rider and under control, you can startle the crap out of an oncoming soccer mommy driving a big SUV drinking her latte with a cell phone in her ear, and make her lose control, running into you and crushing your helmeted skull under her oversized tires.

Sorry....but :moon: The riders you referred to were most definitely under control AND riding well with-in their lane.

"You can get run over while walking your doggy!"
Al Pacino in HEAT

Last edited:

:rofl:

No but seriously speaking since your saying basically that I was out of control I invite you to ride at the gap with me coming up here for the fall bash, I think you will find most of what you said pretty ridiculous.

the guy on busa has messed up body position . (post#11)
He's taking the bike farther over than he needs too.
The idea is to get body down and let bike stay up.
He will lose it soon.
Bike 519 has got it. (post#1)

Last edited:
Back