Newb

slayer1030

Registered
Hey guys picked the orange/black k8 about 2 1/2 months ago and have been loving it ever since. Is anyone around alabama it seems most of you guys are up north.. Here is a few pics if i do this right.

IMG_0252.jpg

IMG_0250.jpg

Oh yea the reflectors have all ready been removed and the cans will be gone next month..

Last edited:
:welcome: and nice ride you got!:thumbsup: There are several members from Bama here and quite a few from neighboring states as well. What part of the state are you in?

Pull up a seat and stay a while cause you have found the best bike site known to man!:beerchug:

Welcom aboard. This really is an awesome group of people. I'm sure you'll love it here. Oh, and nice bike. And good job on the prompt pic postage. Would hate to have to send you :corner: But anyway, :welcome: again, and props to omar whoever it was that got emoticons back in the quick reply window! :thumbsup:

Thanks guys,, I live about 10 minutes outside of montgomery. I have been lurking around here for a little while and just decided to jump on in.

You look very young to be riding a Busa. can yu reach the pegs? :) Welcome...

Welcome to the .oRg, brother, and congrats on a spectacularly wise purchase.

You'll get more grins out of that thing than you could possibly imagine.

:beerchug:

:welcome: man, it's not the blue one but hey... I'll let it slide :poke:

Congrats on the purchase and enjoy it. The smile per mile meter is gonna keep going up. :beerchug:

Back