All right ya bunch of gear nazi's,you win

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I ordered this up,hoping it will match the Big Dog.

RSD.

sever_tc1.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

Sweet lid!!!

But you ain't got no brains to worry about protecting AND you're ugly as hell...so why wear a lid :poke:

That's what I want to hear bro! Now don't forget the shotgun like in your moderator pic:beerchug:

I gotta ask, what happens when you hit bumps with a hardtail? I mean, talk about the sprung/unsprung weight ratio----.

Must be why I sometimes see Hardley riders have their feet jump off the footpegs.

I gotta ask, what happens when you hit bumps with a hardtail? I mean, talk about the sprung/unsprung weight ratio----.

Must be why I sometimes see Hardley riders have their feet jump off the footpegs.

Its actually a softail. The shocks are hidden underneath the trans,2 of them laying side by side horizontally.

RSD.

Much better than the last. I mean this one covers more of your face.:laugh::poke:

I walked right into that one.

We got some real clever bastids around here.:stoopid:

Nice one Bro,wish I'd have come up with that one and used it on someone else.

RSD.

who would ever question your choice of lids? you think the guys here are that rough? Da Rubb buckled under the pressure of a couple antagonists? yea right... tell the truth...

the real choice behind dumping the cereal bowl for a helmet..

Nice lid, Rubb. I notice more and more cruiser riders wearing fall face helmets around here, with good reason.

Back