Does your gear match your ride?

My wife bought me an Arai Monster energy john happkins $700 helmet with the plan of me buying a 09 Monster 14. When I showed with the 08 orange Busa first thing she said what that doesn't match a Fking thing you own........... then she said that is a prittier bike.

I keep telling her to stay away from buying me guy stuff like parts and electronics

I'm more worried about ride'n than match'n :laugh:

Anything goes with white so you are fine :laugh:

And besides, after the right protection you gotta make sure you have the proper screen on or really your ridin party does....all that shiny stuff makes for some major reflections :laugh:

and you shoulda posted the one with the jacket and cammo pants that one was definitely on the fashion police radar :rofl:

Well, the reason I asked is that here's the gear vs. the bike:

For cool weather riding:
feb91786254a7233be7bc2ac2f216f50.jpg

For hot weather riding:

speed_strength_hang_em_tex_blue_400b.jpg

990A0-20000-D1S.jpg

DSC02559.jpg

I'm colorblind, so I had my wife look at it. She says it will look fine. She helps me color coordinate my everyday clothes, so I have to trust her on this. :)

Last edited:
mine does but protection should be concern #1, you won't care what color it is when you are sliding through the gravel :beerchug:

I thought of getting matching gear but soon found out there wasn't too much on the market that had '08 blue... so I just went with all (Arai RX-7, Cortech GX Air & pants, Sidi Corsa boots) black.

Nope.. I like my White Power Ranger theme I have going on...

but my new helmet does kinda match my R6

my helmet and leather use to always match my bike but it got expensive every time i bought a new bike so i decided to go with "BLACK" so it would match almost everything!:laugh:

Anything goes with white so you are fine :laugh:

And besides, after the right protection you gotta make sure you have the proper screen on or really your ridin party does....all that shiny stuff makes for some major reflections :laugh:

and you shoulda posted the one with the jacket and cammo pants that one was definitely on the fashion police radar :rofl:

you didn't like my digs that day? :poke:

img_7415.jpg

Nope, you're wearing gear and that's what matters. My gear is pretty much all black so it matches anything.

I tried to match....but nobody I know does stitchwork for jackets so I figger since my paint is rare n seldom seen, the rest of my Gear shud be too-HJC CF lid to keep the brain warm, n ICON Legion n Skull Motorhead jackets to keep the haterz guessin:moon:

Back