Does your gear match your ride?

Rev. 6:5

Registered
In my time shopping for gear I found a lot of stuff matching our bikes. I liked the black gear that matched my bike, but I liked the gear that matches the blue Busa more, so that's what I got. Will I get pulled over and tasered by the fashion police for this?
Posted via Mobile Device

no I think most folks have some type of color match or attempt to :thumbsup:

Honestly the only draw back is if you have multiple rides, then you gotta go neutral or lots of gear :laugh:

mine matches.

busa trap.jpg

Having the white and silver LE I prefer gear that's mostly white and matches the bike. Thing about white and lighter colors, they help keep you a bit cooler under intense sun than black or dark colors. Most of my stuff is white with some black on it.

At the end of the day, better to have gear that isn't matched to the bike or for that matter other parts of the gear than to have no gear at all. I say if you are good with it, who cares what anyone else thinks.

Look at the bright side, if the fashion po po try to mob you, they will have to catch you first. :beerchug:

Last edited:
Matching and coordinating.

In the end, as mentioned above...if you have gear on at all, you get major props from me!

Its hard to find anythink to match my bike(org/black 08) so I just painted my helmet to match everything else is black

In my time shopping for gear I found a lot of stuff matching our bikes. I liked the black gear that matched my bike, but I liked the gear that matches the blue Busa more, so that's what I got. Will I get pulled over and tasered by the fashion police for this?
Posted via Mobile Device

yes, yes you will. :rofl:

mine doesn't. Black and red leather jacket, black and red helmet, orange and black 08.
I also have a grey dainese shuttle pro, not even thinking about the fine the fashion police would hand out if they caught me like that, lol.
Posted via Mobile Device

nope sure dont match here, yellow helmet, white and black leather jacket, black textile pants, yellowish work boots.

My 1 piece leathers kinda match, and so do the sidi's, but always throws it off with the helmet

Back