anyone running samco hose kits??

sometimes i run my turbo bike naked,"without fairings" in which case these would come in good for the look. i agree it is expensive to be hidden.

I use them on all my bikes. Very nice hoses.
I got a red set on my '02 LE :laugh::laugh:

002 2.JPG

That's what I'm talking about....make sure she looks good when you undress her.:beerchug:

btw im using blue NEX hosekit for my 00busa..will upload pics wen i stripped her for the fairing screens :laugh:

NEX silicone hose engineered for high temperature and pressure performance applications. We utilize 4 plies of glass fabric to reinforce with silicone rubber for operations in temperatures ranging from - 40 deg. F to + 180 deg. F. withstand pressure range less 4 Bar. Whether it�s Custom Formed Silicone Radiator Hose, High Temperature Turbo or Supercharger Hose, Extruded Vacuum Hose, Transition Hoses, 45 Degree, 90 Degree, Multi Bend or Hump Hoses, NEX has the right silicone hose for your demanding applications.

nex hosekit.jpg

nex_blue.jpg

thanks boost by smith :thumbsup: now to find the time to throw em in. engine ice will be the choice of fluid

samco hoses.JPG

That's a whole lotta change for some hoses. Don't buy the "running cooler" for one minute. They should hold up better, but ordinary hoses last a long long time on most water cooled engines.

Airplanes use a lot of silicone hoses, but almost all of those are air cooled engines and the consequences of catastrophic failure are much higher when you're 10,000 feet above ground level.

I don't see much advantage for a bike other than cosmetic.

That's a whole lotta change for some hoses. Don't buy the "running cooler" for one minute. They should hold up better, but ordinary hoses last a long long time on most water cooled engines.

Airplanes use a lot of silicone hoses, but almost all of those are air cooled engines and the consequences of catastrophic failure are much higher when you're 10,000 feet above ground level.

I don't see much advantage for a bike other than cosmetic.
yep... the silicone is nice for aircraft because of the temp extremes.. gets pretty chilly up there and "rubber" hoses can get pretty stiff.. not a good option with a lot of vibration..

Back