AS3 Silicone Hoses

Okay guys need a little help.
I started to install hoses today. I know the 2 long ones are the inlet and outlet of radiator.
I have the RCC Temp sensor relocate since I am now running a gen 2 radiator and there is no temp sensor provision in it.
My first question is any idea what that little hose is for??

Second question is I know the skinny blue hoses are for the overflow bottle just want to confirm I am correct with this assumption.

Third question is with the RCC billet piece is there a preferred install location on the right side hose for it ? I am going to shorten the gen 1 hose down since the gen 2 inlet is down on the inside. Do I need to put clamps on it?

Thanks guys!

D51163B5-1406-4725-B17A-80116B6AD1D7.jpeg

F2C151F9-3265-4FF3-AA18-6D3D312D5E4B.jpeg

C5EF8B6A-455A-4AB6-A40F-F08240CAF93E.jpeg

Damn it appears that I will require clamps. Hopefully I can find some silicone friendly hose clamps locally. My AS3 kit only came with enough for the stock application.

DA3F8857-C4FE-4058-8C6D-10FB9DB8A022.png

Nice work there buddy, I may just lash out and grab a set of the BLUE hoses also!
My hoses are OEM original 20 year old hoses lol.
By the way, FYI the 'sensor' in the rad is not a sensor, it's a thermo-switch for the fan relay.
The coolant temp sensor is the one in the back of the cyl block, under the throttle bodies. :poke:

Nice work there buddy, I may just lash out and grab a set of the BLUE hoses also!
My hoses are OEM original 20 year old hoses lol.
By the way, FYI the 'sensor' in the rad is not a sensor, it's a thermo-switch for the fan relay.
The coolant temp sensor is the one in the back of the cyl block, under the throttle bodies. :poke:
Mr Kiwi you are correct lol I did mean the themoswitch. And YES! Team Yoshi Busa needs some more blue in its life. Plus it will enjoy the fresh flow after your massive tuneup.

Sheesh that is a lot cheaper than Samco and I am sure they are the exact same thing. Thanks of the tip, I'm getting them. I'm sure you're done installing but when you remove them to drain coolant, might want to replace those hose clamps with something like these.

https://www.speedwaymotors.com/Gates-32954-Power-Grip-Hose-Clamp-2-Inch-2-1-4-Inch-OD,9297.html?sku=39532954&msclkid=1ae9799284161c66bb2c25f7243b0450&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=SMI - Shopping (CSE) (Bing)&utm_term=4577129468162512&utm_content=Google Sucess Skus (Dec27_2018)

All the hose clamps on my ZX-14 weighed at least half a pound. I'll try the shrink tubes.
I ran Samco on a few of my cars, the quality of the AS3 is as good if not better than the Samco. I spend $46 bux including shipping for the AS3 clamps LOL I just wanted to use theirs in case I have an issue I will be able to get the hose replaced under warranty for the first 12 months.
I use the heat shrink clamps on some of the trucks here but it sucks if my guys have to remove them they almost always destroy the hose.

I liked AS3's quality so much I ordered all the products they sell for the Busa minus the oil filler since I have a PSR one.

Back