has anyone painted a gen II all orange?

JUSTANOVA

Registered
I want to know if anyone has painted their gen II all the stock color orange and if so I would like to see some pics. I searched here and on google but couldn't come up with anything.

Thanks.

Posted this awhile back but no ones who the owner is/was.

Cool!.jpg

Cool.jpg

Wow. Saygbye's bike is gorgeous. Tango was looking over my shoulder with a big envious snarl.....

IMG_0553.JPG

Sweet...those are all very, VERY nice looking specimens...

:beerchug:

Good luck, yo!

Off topic: I have a couple of recommendations for your forthcoming trip to Diego...

Stand by for PM... :beerchug:

I thought about doing the same or being different and just switch the colors around to where everything is black change it to candy max orange and visa versa

Im adding more "orange" but not going all "Orange",the idea is to try and make it unique and make it yours,Ive seen a few all Orange 08's,they are nice but its been done,I have a few ideas:whistle:

Hey Brett
Here is a couple pics of mine But not fac orange

what color orange is that? that bike difinately looks sweet. :bowdown: Are you going to be doing any chrome or polish work? if not I would powdercoat the rearsets black to match the frame and wheels, it would flow a little better with the rest of it.

Its already done look at the other pic, more mods coming soon. The orange is a color i mixed or blended, and painted myself.

chuck

Back