Personal touch to LED cover mod

kjcili

Donating Member
Registered
Had to fix my LED's in my clutch cover so I figured i'd do a little sumthing diff.
I know the polishing ain't the best, but I wasn't looking for perfect and it only took me about an hour. And I wanted a more flush low profile screw so I ordered up some new screws and changed those. Sorry the pic's ain't the best, my camera sux

HPIM0363.jpg

HPIM0364.jpg

HPIM0361.jpg

thanks for the poke. kinda funny, can tear any car, truck, bike, quad down to the ground and put it back together and make run, but not sure how to use my own damn camera.:banghead::laugh:

HPIM0367.jpg

HPIM0376.jpg

Last edited:
just back up from the subject matter a bit and then crop the image to the area you want to see... works great Picassa from Google has the feature built in..

i tried standing (actually kneeling) at different distances, using differnet zooms. i just don't have that steady of a hand and my camera is only a 3.2mp and is like 8 years old. but i guess you get the point

how did you get the light to work in there? inlighten me please!

well, pushercg, did the initial work, installing the led's, and modding the cover, but basically, you gotta drill a hole in the cover for the wires to come thru and supply power. believe me, it's no easy task to make one of these work and work correctly. there's alot of machine work involved, getting the right led strip, the right screws, etc., etc., etc....

Back