gabby climbing tree.jpg

1031081826.jpg

liltitoonbusa.JPG

My 3 girls

My3girls.jpg

Tanya my Junior Olympian

Tanya-medium.jpg

Last edited:
wow wingding beautiful little girls.. how old are each? my daughter is 5 and son is 4

lol.. yah but it was a metal cover not plastic!!! not that that makes a diffrence. i lost my puck so i grabbed one from the basment real quick before i put it away ahahahahahahahah i found my puck a few hours later!!!

tx now that pic is priceless lol.. all over there face hahahah thats awsome.

wow wingding beautiful little girls.. how old are each? my daughter is 5 and son is 4

My oldest is now 19 and a pain in my azz....er wallet. Tanya is 11 and Katya is 7. That's an older pic of all three of them.

19 yah i dont look forward to them days... with my daughter i dont look forward to the boy crazy days.. imma end up a lifer in prison lol.

My parents with my lovely children about 10 years ago. They have grown up fast. I am now a grandpa twice. The newest addition was born today at 1:30. Riley James, welcome to the org. I will post up some pics of him later.

MISSISSIPPI VACATION0025.jpg

My parents with my lovely children about 10 years ago. They have grown up fast. I am now a grandpa twice. The newest addition was born today at 1:30. Riley James, welcome to the org. I will post up some pics of him later.

Now that's a cool place for a family photo! :beerchug:

And theres probally not a lot of people that can figure out what they are sitting under:whistle:

My two sons...Sam and his big brown eyes and David with his incredibly blond hair...the loves of my life :)

IMG_4674.JPG

Back