Post your kids Halloween pics!

BlondeOnaBusa

Just call me B.O.B
Registered
I know we have lot's of members with little ones and grandchildren so lets see some pics. My kids are way past the cute stage so I need a fix!

Well, you know we don't have kids, so this is the best I can do for ya. She conked out early though... :laugh:

IMG_0315.jpg

Here's my little guy in his 1st night trick or treating.

How long did it take for him to figure it out? It took about 4 doors for my sons to get the general idea.. they mastered the process by putting the charm on and being all polite to the people at the doors...

Here's my little guy in his 1st night trick or treating.

How long did it take for him to figure it out? It took about 4 doors for my sons to get the general idea.. they mastered the process by putting the charm on and being all polite to the people at the doors...

Cute factor just went up on the org! Thanks for the 2 and 4 legged kid pics!

Ill share a pic I took at work. He's not mine but would take him in a heartbeat.

BOSCO

ForumRunner_20121031_205952.png

ForumRunner_20121031_210002.png

ForumRunner_20121031_210002.png

ForumRunner_20121031_205952.png

About the same... By the 10th house he was even using his pumpkin to bang on people's doors, lol. He was to shy to say trick or treat so daddy had to say it for him. He would say it in between houses but he was very good with his manors and said "thanks" to everyone.

Back