Pipe's home

Hey it nice to finally meet the Pipe, Glad you and your Dad made it home safe.. :thumbsup:

Pipe sounds like Pipe was a bit disillusioned by it all........

It almost sounds like Pipe is saying that the bash has become a bit clique-ish. If someone doesn't have a room at the Phillips you might as well stay home. I hope I'm wrong. Though I must say that as an outsider looking in it certainly has that appearance.

It definitely helps to be staying at the Phillips however it also helps to be a little forward and put yourself in the way of people which in turn strikes up conversation. There are small clicks however those can be overcome by putting your hand out and introducing yourself. As I told Pipe earlier, I felt the same way the 1st bash that I attended. Everyone there is consumed in what is going on such as helping members with their bikes, cooking, cleaning, organizing rides, playing Rockband....would you expect anything different if you were any anywhere else? Give it another chance before you throw everyone under the bus. There is a great family here and all of us would do whatever we could to help another board member in need.

It definitely helps to be staying at the Phillips however it also helps to be a little forward and put yourself in the way of people which in turn strikes up conversation. There are small clicks however those can be overcome by putting your hand out and introducing yourself. As I told Pipe earlier, I felt the same way the 1st bash that I attended. Everyone there is consumed in what is going on such as helping members with their bikes, cooking, cleaning, organizing rides, playing Rockband....would you expect anything different if you were any anywhere else? Give it another chance before you throw everyone under the bus. There is a great family here and all of us would do whatever we could to help another board member in need.

Not meant to be an indictment, merely an observation.....

Pipe sounds like Pipe was a bit disillusioned by it all........

It almost sounds like Pipe is saying that the bash has become a bit clique-ish. If someone doesn't have a room at the Phillips you might as well stay home. I hope I'm wrong. Though I must say that as an outsider looking in it certainly has that appearance.

Maybe like racer said, some of the members that Pipe tried to be a little forward with was quite and maybe "caught up in the moment".
Don't know.
But def. stay at the Phillips if you want to meet up with all the group.
Not trying to make it sound like a pity party; but if it does then it's not Pipe's intention. He and dad rode some great roads and had a good time. That's all that matters in Pipe's book.
Pipe didn't get to ride in the action photo shoot, due to the accident and the cancellation afterwards; but he understands.
After the group shot, we had some lunch and rode the loop.
Good times.

IMG_0716.jpg

IMG_0726.jpg

IMG_0722.jpg

Great meeting your Dad and it was good to see you again Nathan! Glad you guys made it home OK :thumbsup:

Back