Road America 2004

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
That shid was just sweet to watch! Duhamel rode his azz off on that RR! Wonder how many the dealers will sell on Monday because of his wins. He does make the Honda look sweet!
super.gif

I wish I had 1/4 of his skills...
drooling3.gif

I watched the race on and off. It is amazing to see the pros work their magic with those bikes. The MotoGP race at Mugello was impressive as well.

My cousin went to Road America to watch the races. I was going to go, but other commitments prevented it. The whole weekend I was thinking..."Dam, I could have been there. " It's only about an hour and a half away.
rock.gif

Yeah, it's freakin' awesome to watch a pro ride so damned close to the ragged edge of the bike's abilities lap after lap. Rear tire virtually off the ground goin' into every corner, crossed up wheelies comin' out of the corners, and just fuggin' blisterin' down the straights! Damn, I love bike racin'!

Hehehehe... The Nascar fans at work this morning were whinin' about how many cars crashed in this weekend's race. I just laughed and said, "There are no cars in a REAL race."
biggrin.gif

I've gotta make it out to Road Atlanta and Barber this year to some bike races. I've never been to one in person.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

This is the next bike i want... Yamaha YZF-600R
4.jpg

5.jpg

<!--EDIT|jpw
Reason for Edit: None given...|1086841269 -->

I watched the race on and off. It is amazing to see the pros work their magic with those bikes. The MotoGP race at Mugello was impressive as well.

My cousin went to Road America to watch the races. I was going to go, but other commitments prevented it. The whole weekend I was thinking..."Dam, I could have been there. " It's only about an hour and a half away.
rock.gif
Hey skr00

where are you located in Wi cause i am sick of riding by my self and would like to see a busa in action in person, If you are close enough and wouldnt mind haveing a slow, old bike tag along...

Our local bike board, Barf, put on a special showing of the motorcycle documentary "Faster" last night, and had Zemke in the House!

1084790-alley_and_jake.jpg

1084798-dan_and_jake.jpg

Along with some Umbrella girls.

1084801-brandon_doc_and_girls.jpg

1084808-matt_and_girls.jpg

The Barf board owner and some umbrella girls.

1084776-leader.jpg

I had class yesterday and couldn't attend.
sad.gif

Here are some other pics. Barf Faster Event.

Back