I know I'm lucky but this still sucks

jusmoov

Registered
Some daydreaming A** Hole decided to change lanes in front of me with no blinker or warning on a two lane highway.  I was doing about 95 they about 50. I was aproaching and about 75 feet away when they changed.  I put on the brakes as hard as I thought I could with out skidding,  I wish I would have downshifted but it happend so fast I could only think to grab the brakes. Im so lucky I did'nt go down.  Someone must have been looking out for me.  The first marks are the hardest to deal with. Dam I'm pissed at myself! I was going too fast for that road.....
down.gif

Thank god you didn't go down. We all learn from our mistakes. Just be safe and keep the rubber side down.
smile.gif

holy crap, man! glad you're ok though.. the bike can be fixed. count your blessings, and hug the wife and kids - it could have ended quite differently.

<!--EDIT|Haywood
Reason for Edit: None given...|1086885097 -->

Glad you're ok, but if you didn't go down what caused the damage?

I was comming up on his right because he was hoggin the left I could see way in advance....then about 50 to 75 feet he changed lanes into the right....I hit his left rear quarter. Thats his paint on the bike. Mind you this all took place at about 60 mph.

hell yeah you collided with a cage and kept her up on 2 you da man
tounge.gif

but seriously at least your still around to tell us about it i cant tell ya how many times im doin 2x the speed limit and prayin the cager down the road sees me comin up fast and stays in his lane
BTW no personal injuries came either?
rock.gif
? someone was lookin out for ya that day CHURCH!!!!!!!!!!!!
wink.gif

So glad you are okay...sorry about the Busa, but it's all cosmetic and can be fixed...

So glad you are okay...sorry about the Busa, but it's all cosmetic and can be fixed...

Dude, glad you're ok. I know how your feeling and it sucks, but bikes can always be fixed or replaced....not so for you.

Back