Pics of my Busa, WW2 style.

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
Here's some pics of my bike. I wanted to see if I could adapt the Flying Tiger look to the Busa. I like it. Talk about low maintenence! I was at HTP in Richmond getting my Busa tuned and stopped by Heavybusa's house afterward. He snapped the pics for me.

Not a finished product, but you get the picture. I also have my 07'blue bodyset for when I need to bling it out alittle.

DSC08447.jpg

DSC08444.jpg

DSC08446.jpg

DSC08448.jpg

DSC08449.jpg

Last edited:
That looks great! It will get the attention those who are come across your path. Nice choice.

That's looking pretty slick...get some tail numbers on it!

That's pretty damn cool Paul! :oldcool:

You know what? I don't think I've ever seen you on the same bike/paint scheme twice LOL

How's Susan?

flying tigers would love it.. you need the jacket and patches now :) great theme!

Very nice, but kind of sacriligious.

Putting a paintjob from a P-40 Warhawk on a Japanese Bike that shares it's name with a maritime Japanese mid range Bomber from WWII.

It's the equivalent of seeing Jewish people driving around Mercedes.

Looks great, Paul. Been a Flying Tigers fan for a few years myself.

Putting a paintjob from a P-40 Warhawk on a Japanese Bike that shares it's name with a maritime Japanese mid range Bomber from WWII.

I see I'm not the only one to think along those lines... but still very cool!

They do that a LOT. :poke:

Back