Thunder Valley Racing

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Today was a good day at the track, a little light for some reason maybe mothers day I dunno. Here are a few of my favorite pics from the day...

We took our 7 yr old to his first race and he had a good time... He liked the big end of the track and the bikes going by at 150

TV_May_2008_003_sized.jpg

Rick's new motor has so much power it just spins at the tree... He's moving about 15 mph in this pic...

TV_May_2008_051_sized.jpg

This bike was going by on the big end of the track about 180mph right here...

TV_May_2008_018_sized.jpg

This guy walked up to our tent and asked us how much for a Hayabusa Cap, we showed him what we had and he bought one... He told me that he had a brand new ZX-14 that still had the dealer tag on. I followed him over to his bike an snapped this pic of him.... He was getting sunburned and he needed a hat..... I told him this was step one of the conversion from the dark side...

TV_May_2008_068_sized.jpg

This guy walked up to our tent and asked us how much for a Hayabusa Cap, we showed him what we had and he bought one... He told me that he had a brand new ZX-14 that still had the dealer tag on. I followed him over to his bike an snapped this pic of him.... He was getting sunburned and he needed a hat..... I told him this was step one of the conversion from the dark side...
laugh.gif
ThumbsUp.gif

clap.gif
ThumbsUp.gif
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
lol1.gif
lol1.gif
jump9.gif
kickass.gif
beerchug.gif
woot.gif
ohsnap1.gif

thumb_up.gif

lol1.gif

Looks like a great day! Leave it to Cap, making new Busa owners one ZX14 owner at a time.
laugh.gif

Thanks for the pics Doug. Wish I could get down there but Sat. is a big day for the motorcycle business.

Nice pics. Looks like everyone had a great day. Looking forward to making a race or 2 again this year.

Back