Hooters Bike Night

ridercoach

Post ***** King & Local Safety Guru
Donating Member
Registered
Went to Hooters last night for the bike night, found one busa that I feel in love with... I would be to afraid to ride it..

DSC00944__Small_.JPG

Now that's a true "lighted" plate! Where are his brake lights anyway?
rock.gif

The Busa looks good...different set of blinkers up front...and I like the different mirrors!  Someone's put some money in chrome on that thing!  
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1083853316 -->

The reason its my favorite, look at the side, probably cant see it, but the cans all dented up. Brand new bike and already dropped. As the owner took off, he had shorts, short sleve shirt and no helmet....

DSC00955.JPG

Was that over in Pines?? I assume it was since it was Wednesday?? I rmember seeing the Custom Orange last time I was down. It looked great.

I love the front turn signals on the first busa on the page, the brake light is what scares me. Its that little strip above the plate...:O

Hey ridercoach, where is this Hooters? I've heard about it before... Wednesday nights @ hooters = bike night, kinda like friday nights at Fud Rockers... but where exactly is this hooters? On what roads? (in Ft.lauderdale I assume...)

Not my personal style for my own busa but I gotta give credit to the painter for what looks like an awesome custom paint job. Sweet custom busa!
beerchug.gif

Never mind... found it
smile.gif

Wednesday Night - Hooters of Pembroke Pines
7990 Pines Blvd. Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
(954) 962-6330 7:00-10:00P

Hey ridercoach, where is this Hooters? I've heard about it before... Wednesday nights @ hooters = bike night, kinda like friday nights at Fud Rockers... but where exactly is this hooters? On what roads? (in Ft.lauderdale I assume...)
Its in Pembroke Pines, on Pines and University Drive. Lot of bikes to see. Well worth the ride. Real nice people around there to. Just stay away from the harley booth.

I think it puts Friday night Fudds in Ft. Lauderdale beach to shame..

If you ever want to ride on over, give a holler.

Back