Wilmington RIDE/Maxton APRIL 5

I got out of duty Saturday,(don't ask how) but I'm in if weather permitting.
sweet, so that means ur in?  meet us in lillington or benson?
Which way you guys roll-n into benson? Because I probably can pick you up on the way to benson.
ash-meeting steve at the burger king in lillington, then heading toward Dunn. 95 north to benson after that to meet others. let me know

john-we'll be coming up 95. I only show one exit into benson off of 40. then come down to the 95 south exit.

So... where is the Wilmington crew meeting? And when is breakfast!? And how far is Maxton from Wilmington?

If nothing else I may join you guys for breakfast (if it's not too early...because I LOVE to sleep in).
looking at 1000. I have to get with sean for the name of the joint. maxton is just on the other side of lumberton. straight run out of wilmington. hang out with us. we'd love to have ya
ThumbsUp.gif

Im thinking SUNDAY APRIL 6 maybe CLEAR and SUNNY, better day to ride . SAturday the 5 looks to be Storms and rain. I hate to change it at the point but may have too, do to the weather.

Im thinking SUNDAY APRIL 6 maybe CLEAR and SUNNY, better day to ride . SAturday the 5 looks to be Storms and rain. I hate to change it at the point but may have too, do to the weather.
man up jon.  we ride in the rain  
laugh.gif

seriously. do you guys want to reschedule? I'm ok with a little rain. Your call.
whistling.gif

I'll go with the majority, If you guys would like to change it to Sunday that is FINE. But Sat looks to be heavy storms all over NC. If Sat is better for everybody We'll take are chances.

I have two people that would love to ride sunday, if we change the ride date to the 6th. Let me know.

Saturday or Sunday works for me just let me know when and where to meet in Wilmington....

So... where is the Wilmington crew meeting? And when is breakfast!? And how far is Maxton from Wilmington?

If nothing else I may join you guys for breakfast (if it's not too early...because I LOVE to sleep in).
I have been waiting for you to post up... come on and ride... 10 am in Wilmington isn't that bad.

If it rains you know I'm out, Sunday I have duty I could only get out of satuday's duty. If we do ride sat, I have two other new busa riders that what to tag along.

Ok cool,Saturday's weather looks to be good again. Rock would you like to meet on I40 or I95 what is easier for your group.
Just give me a Time and Exit. and I will get in touch with webbashl
on Friday.

Hey guys,
I'm not gonna be able to make it. I've been sick for a few days and it isn't getting any better and I really don't think that being sick and riding in the rain is gonna be a good idea for me. Here is this mornings forcast for Wilmington (Charlotte is the same). So you guys still gonna do it then or try to postpone for a little bit?

P.

weather.jpg

Guys I have to BAIL on the trip do to work. I have to work 8-4 Saturday.
Im free Sunday. If you guys can change it up. If you guys ride Saturday enjoy your selfs, Jon(Loomis).

Back