A new bike has been added to the stable

TIMMYDUCK

Head Woodchuck
Donating Member
Registered
So, the little woman was not going to have anymore of riding on the back of Bus, so I went out and got her this training model.

DSCF0398.JPG

Nice she should like it but we better not see a picture of her riding you on the back of it lol
beerchug.gif

nothing like curves on curves, a woman on a sport bike... nice.. We bought a set of helmet radios that lets us talk to each other. I would have her ride in front of me so she could set the pace and not get in over her head. I could call out things to watch for like stones or sand in the road, a car at an intersection. I think you would find radios a good thing to go with the new bike.. just a thought my 2 cents.. Have fun

allthetoys4.jpg

I bougut my wife one about 2 years ago...she still hasn't ridden it, but I have lots of fun making guys on big bikes whine when I kick their butts in the twisties
winkold.gif

winkold.gif

l_a11c103a72bedc3ccb95bdd195b78237.jpg

winkold.gif

frisbee get her around other women that ride it will start her thinking about it... When we first got married my wife would have nothing to do with cycles. It took a few years some slow and short rides. The next thing you know were taking vacation out of state on the cycle. We took a trip to the Grand Canyon and back and we were with several women that rode Sue said I want my own bike! Its history now we ride when ever we can.

1Sue_N_Black_1.gif

We bought a 35' fifth wheel camper with a garage in the back for the cycles because Sue loves to ride so much. TIMMYDUCK is smart its going to open a new world for him and his wife.. Why I bet because of this he will be known from now on as lucky Duck... he will be getting lucky all the time from now on!! LOL

Our_new_camper_Nov_27th_002.jpg

We bought a 35' fifth wheel camper with a garage in the back for the cycles because Sue loves to ride so much. TIMMYDUCK is smart its going to open a new world for him and his wife.. Why I bet because of this you he will be known from now on as lucky Duck... he will be getting lucky all the time from now on!! LOL
I think you speak the truth, have you seen how she marked herself for me ?

DSCF0393.JPG

LOL see what Im talking about... bet Duck sleeps in a chair from now on.. because he will never sleep in bed! LOL good for you Duck!

Dang Max,,,,she looks good...(those are some nice shots of her), and the bike looks good too!! LOL!!

how's your wife like the new Ninja? My girl is looking into getting one.. she is tired of her SUVs gas mileage and I like riding with the hump instead of the backseat
smile.gif

Nice ride,Cindy started on a ninja 500 and now has a triumph 675,mabey we will run into you guys at hooters on the berlin t-pike this summer.Wish her luck on her new bike.

frisbee and I are in the same boat. Wifey won't ride with me, or ride her own bike. I have a bike for her hoping she will change her mind.

Back