NOS LAYOUT

Something to consider,at W.O.T. the starter button is pretty awkward to get at.
I like the starter button ! WOT no way I remember an accident where I was thrown off my seat and I pulled on the bars . "If" I was turned on andhad WOT it would have been bad .

I also like the idea of being wot and having the ability to "feather" into the button and back down if need be.  Control.  

"I remember an accident where I was thrown off my seat and I pulled on the bars . If I was turned on and had WOT it would have been bad ."

Bet those drawers got checked after that Phrisbee.  Think I would of been in 'time out' off on the side for a couple smokes after all that drama..lol. Or packs..  Glad it all worked out
thumb_up.gif

Relays tucked behind selonoid bracket. (Still got room for a bottle heater relay) I chose to PlastiDip the bracket for vibration and to insulate.

in__1_.JPG

Bracket mounted, window switch installed bottom right of glovebox above CO2 bottle, MPS velcro'd' on top of ECU.

in__3_.JPG

Purge and NOS selondoid mounted, DPDT switch and ON/OFF switched mounted to right of noid bracket, just behind resevour.  Blinking LED will mount to rear tail opening behind screens, as to ensure the system is armed.

in__4_.JPG

Switches are "sealed" with rubber boot gromets.  DPDT switch has a nuetral (middle) position whereby the starter button nor the nos activation is enabled.  (added security that just happened to work out)

Awaiting pressure gauge and purge LED for complete instullation.  Hopefully this week.  Will be going the spraybar route i'm sure from GIXX1300R, so the nozzle mounting and drilling into ram air tubes has been put on hold.  Just about got the wife broke down on that purchase..lol...  Think I may result to foot massage theropy..lol..

Special thanks to GoldenChild and SmithaBusa, awesome kits and shes' starting to come together.

in__5_.JPG

Led Purge installed. Went with a 3LED strip to replace the stock bulb inwhich illuminates license plate as the purge led cylinder takes up that space where the stock plate bulb is / was. Purge LED is only activated when purge is depressed. Was considering tapping purge LED into the nitrous noid as well but decided it would be too much, but could be done.

PurgeWeb.jpg

MAN YOUR WILD...YOU ARE REALLY DOING IT..NICE CLEAN WORK..CALL ME IF YOU NEED ANYTHING,I'LL BE IN SHOP ALL WEEKEND..

Gauge installed; change in plan. Originally wanted to mount just behind right frame "peep-hole", but decided not to.

gauge3.JPG

Rear w/ purge LED; believe I snapped it just in time to get a shot of the armed indicator.

humpmount4.JPG

Idea as to how bright the 3 LED white strip is in place of stock bulb for plate light.

Platelight.JPG

Back