its here

Well done
clap.gif
Well done

Looks good bigrod.... Be sure and do something about the shock and spring. Otherwise you are going to have problmes keeping the tail off the tire.

Straight Stunner...Good Job...

Here is the McIntosh Version of the 330...they do look hot...

new_018.JPG

Looks good bigrod.... Be sure and do something about the shock and spring. Otherwise you are going to have problmes keeping the tail off the tire.
LOL...did you read what I've been posting about the air ride...no more shock? I used adjustable links to lower the bike. The air ride was all the way off and down to adjust the links. The tail sits just pinky width away from the tire in this possition.
laugh.gif
No bottoming out for me...on the Busa that is
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Ok how do you doa sound clip.  My digi camera takes mini movie, so made the attempt but have now sound to video?
banghead.gif
 Well I did get some outside shots. Still not cleaned up yet.  This time the picks have the air ride set at ride hight.

Busa_sound_002.jpg

That sure is purty.

How does the air ride ride? Does it have any shock absorption or is it just height and spring?

Air systems of the past were very bouncy. How did yours ride with the stock tire, or what you had before the 330?

Your bike looks great, but I do worry about those cans in the turns.

The air-ride is a Dapincci. They are dual control, meaning there is a control and piston for: hight up and top one for the pressurizes down ( confort control..stifness). With air all up and no air on the other side (recoil), I can only tip toe on the ground. I like the recoil comfort set at 80 pound drawing down on the bike ( bike sit at this equal to 2 inch lower than stock ).
This explains why I have two air gauges on my dash next to the Gripro. Hight set at 150 lbs and the comfort set at 80 lbs. No guessing came, just set it and go.
How did it ride before the big 330? The air-ride allows you quick change from setting a lowered bike from solo to a 2 person ride in seconds. Ride comfort with a stock swingarm ( None extended ).....I liked it better with the stock spring when riding solo, but loved it when riding with the wife.

Now I have had one ride on the 330...weather here keep playing games. The bike was riding rough and I could here the pipe drag on sharp turns. Found a big problem!! Air-ride not working at all. Back to garage.
banghead.gif

eek2.gif
I was riding with the air all down. There is an internal leak in the air piston it self. When airing up, air leaks into the other side of the piston (comfort side ) that draws the bike back down. Its like riding on ZERO suspention.
firedevil.gif
. The Dapincci has one year warrenty...contacted them and waiting on response.
jump9.gif
Good side of things, I road the bike at all down possition and NO tire rub. Thanks to the adjustable lower links ( can not bottom out). Second thing was that the pipes only drug slightly on turns when riding that low. LOL...I was not knee dragging thu...LOL.

Dapincci Air has replied. My guess on the internal piston leak sounds correct to them. They are swapping out the piston for a new one, they expect two week turn around.
ThumbsUp.gif

I have not forgot about the sound clip. Wifes phone has a camera in it and should do it. Trying it this weekend.

Back