Galespeed wheels

CYCLEERIC

Biker Man
Donating Member
Registered
Here's a few pics of my new Galespeed wheels mounted a few weeks back . I've got a set of Braking wave rotors that will be installed today .

PICT0007.JPG

last one

I went with a 44th rear sprocket and it was a pretty good upgrade in accelleration and handling . I'll post pics with the new rotors after I get them on .

<!--EDIT|CYCLEERIC
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156333649 -->

PICT0010.JPG

nice bike
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|semicps
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156333818 -->

I had to wait about 6 weeks to get them from GPtech but well worth the wait . I have only seen a few sets before . The quality is TOP notch and would reccomend them to anyone looking for a set of light weight wheels . If anybody is interested in a set give me a call 704-867-2855 ask for Eric . They run around 1900 for the set .

Type R I see. I have a set of type C on the way as we speak. Three weeks..no word yet.

Did they ship with straight valve stems? If so I need to order up some angled.

Always loved the Gale Speed wheels. Not many around..yet. They look fantasic. Great choice with the color of your Busa.

cool.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

<!--EDIT|hogger
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156350604 -->

cool.gif

cool.gif

Whats the weight on these compared to other Alum. wheels? I'd love them if they were chrome, I'm not big into polishing anything except maybe a beer here and there on the rare occasion.

Love google..... see they can be had in Bronze or GunMetal, type R is 10% lighter than C...no weight spec on site though.

<!--EDIT|CAT3
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156355492 -->

Whats the weight on these compared to other Alum. wheels?  I'd love them if they were chrome, I'm not big into polishing anything except maybe a beer here and there on the rare occasion.

Love google..... see they can be had in Bronze or GunMetal, type R is 10% lighter than C...no weight spec on site though.
information is hard to find. Trust me..I have been looking for months.

Found a deal and jumped on it! Going to look real sweet. The polished will need only cleaning as they are clear coated I'm sure. No worries.

hogger...

Hogger, you going to weigh yours once they arrive? I hope so. Guess if I get some I'd better go with the R over the C, hate to have two Big Body Busa's rollin in AZ with the same wheels ;)

I didnt weigh them but will say the front with stock rotors installed is light enough to hold with your index finger . That is the sprocket they sent with them , it's hard anodized and it's very light also . The valve stems are straight but I dont have a problem getting in there to air them up or check pressures .

Back