My Wife Caught Me Sleeping With The ENEMY

07vigorblue

Donating Member
Registered
Does anybody have pics of their Busa's with any of the other competition (not Suzuki). Here is mine at the track in Thursday next to a 06 ZX-14 running 8.40's in the 1/4. It has a built motor with spray, McIntosh extended swingarm, Muzzy sidewinder, Galespeed wheels and abunch of other mods

Picture 176.jpg

djsin

Lily's Daddy
Registered
every time i see a zx it has to have a ****on of mods to get it to go as fast or faster then the bus, and even if its stock it has a 40-50 cc bigger engine(then a gen 1 anyway) so it doesnt give you much bragging rights, because when we whent 40-50 cc larger(gen 2) they had to start putting on power adders to keep up again...but if I didn't own a bus, Id probably own the 14, its like going from blonds to brunettes to dirty red headed sluts:rofl:

Does anybody have pics of their Busa's with any of the other competition (not Suzuki). Here is mine at the track in Thursday next to a 06 ZX-14 running 8.40's in the 1/4. It has a built motor with spray, McIntosh extended swingarm, Muzzy sidewinder, Galespeed wheels and abunch of other mods
Love the blue one :whistle::whistle:

Both look nice from the front but I don't like the profile of the ZX14. One, the ZX doesn't have the sexy hump and two, I hate the side grill on the ZX.