YES!!! just arrived 08' Orange / Black

roadkingclassic

Registered
oh and you new owners left out a big thing, the smell of the new bike is awesome!!!
OK so I will no review how to upload pics which I should have already done so....sorry.. it is saying max upload size is 200kb... the pics each are 900kb or soo... stand-bye if u want to see pics...

Congrats
beerchug.gif

I just send it to paint hit image change size to 25% rename it and there you go now it will fit

U better have not got it at ARS Power in Okeechobee or I'm gonna be pissed!!!
guns.gif
They told me I'm #1 on the list for the org/blk, been waiting over 2 months now and I call every week to check on them. Oh ya, and congrats on the new bike as long as U didn't get it from them.  
laugh.gif

Congrats dude - get my SECOND K8 on friday.. its quite a ride even when you run em i
smile.gif

U better have not got it at ARS Power in Okeechobee or I'm gonna be pissed!!!
guns.gif
They told me I'm #1 on the list for the org/blk, been waiting over 2 months now and I call every week to check on them. Oh ya, and congrats on the new bike as long as U didn't get it from them.  
laugh.gif
Thanks to all!!! No I did not buy it in C.FLA! Still working on the pics do you believe it.... oh gotta go just came in to change shirts...back out on the sweetest toy I ever bought!

Back