Calaveras Big Trees

town of West Point

big_trees_71__2_.jpg

Thanks for another great ride guys, Rob I came way to close to smackin a big ass dear today, grabbed ahold of both brakes and barely just missed that sucker, I think Robert & John saw it, funny thing is I had a feeling that might happen today, was talkin to Robert about it this morning. Anyhow good ride & really cool trees too.

i never even saw the deer he must of been on the side of the road when i went by shows how much i was paying attention

Great job yall...at least I got Christmas lights up and garage cleaned today! Doyle

It has to be amazing standing next to them, I hope to make it out there some day.

I'll bet you could make one hell of a tree house or tire swing.

It has to be amazing standing next to them, I hope to make it out there some day.

I'll bet you could make one hell of a tree house or tire swing.
it is i couldn't take any good pics of the height they are 250 to 300ft. high huge columns of wood and when you stand right at the bottom and look up its amazing the girth and height of these trees the branches alone are the size of the regular trees in the forest
eek2.gif

big_trees_12__2_.jpg

Once again I had a Great Time Guys.  I would post up some Picks but I think OZZ covered that.  Gene " WOW "  that was CLOSE !!!!!
SHOCKED.gif

If you had hit that Deer it might have been a Different Story Right Now. Thank God...........
please.gif

Thanks OZZ for allowing me to Finally Keep Up with you.... (Don't tell anyone you had the Emergency Brake On-Ok !) Tell your friend John " Thanks for the Laughs ".......
rofl.gif

I am still game for some More Winter Riding. So if anyone has any Ideas.... Post them UP !!!!!!!!!!!!
ThumbsUp.gif

Once again I had a Great Time Guys.  I would post up some Picks but I think OZZ covered that.  Gene " WOW "  that was CLOSE !!!!!  
SHOCKED.gif

If you had hit that Deer it might have been a Different Story Right Now.  Thank God...........  
please.gif

Thanks OZZ for allowing me to Finally Keep Up with you....  (Don't tell anyone you had the Emergency Brake On-Ok !) Tell your friend John " Thanks for the Laughs ".......  
rofl.gif

I am still game for some More Winter Riding. So if anyone has any Ideas....  Post them UP  !!!!!!!!!!!!  
ThumbsUp.gif
ya when Gene pulled up to me his eyes where the size of silver dollars Damn Deer
cursin.gif

John is a crack up and nuts on that H D do you realize we did 90 miles of twisties taking the back way home from the trees now that i got Sheep Ranch Rd. figured out
crazy.gif

losers
moon.gif
all_coholic.gif
tounge.gif

big_trees_19__2_.jpg

Not another allomost deer story ... ?  
rock.gif
Kent, you see you arn't actually supposed to hit them
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

It was just lucky timing I guess, that sucker bolted across the road right in front of me, seen it leap from the left & jammed brakes but had the deer or I been a few seconds faster it would've been all over with, thank God I missed it. Hey glad to hear you got your bike all resituated, were all gonna have to get together for some rides this coming spring.
ThumbsUp.gif

Back