Show off your stuff

Here is 03 gix 750 before it got stolen, I only had it for a month (1000 miles on it)

gix750_002_1.JPG

Here is pic of the new paint (gas tank) Still waiting on the chrome to come back.

I sent the rims, swingarm, axle adjusters, rear brake torque arm, rear brake hanger, rear hub, rear sprocket, kickstand bracket, kick stand, triple tree cover, vortex rear sets, vortex gas cap, mirror block off plates/bolts, right side engine cover, left side engine cover, counter sprocket cover, high mount exhaust bracket to get chromed. They said that it is scheduled to be done on the 8th of april and then 3-4 days shipping back (they are in socal and I am in norcal).

gas_tank_orange.JPG

Here is the nose piece with the new paint. I got all of the stock decals but I got them in chrome.

nose_new_paint.JPG

My other bike. 99' SIMMS Softail. The paint scheme is changing though. We got in a wreck at Sturgis last year. Last ride of the last day of the trip. Hit a pothole and the frame bottomed out. New paint will be similar color but completely different look. Will post some pics of the new when done in 2-3 months. 100ci. V-Twin, Baker 5 speed, paint by Horst. Originally 65K to build.
smile.gif

99_SIMMS_Softail.JPG

another, I had the flat black wrinkle panels sanded and painted the same color as the rest of the fairings.

right_side_fairing_2.JPG

Here is a pic of my truck, 03 durango, double layer sound deadened, kruz rims/goodyear tires, 5% tinted windows all the way around, altezza tail lights, clear front turn signals, hyper white headlights, Tru dual exhaust (with out cats), sim boxes, air intake, chip, 2 alpine 6.5 component sets (1"tweets, type r's), alpine 12 disc changer, alpine cda-7995 deck, 4 orion h2's (12's), 4 orion xtrpro 2400's, 15 farad cap, 260 amp alternator, 5 deep cycle gel batteries, sound control DQX digital processor, orion 500.4, battery isolater.

Durango_002_1.JPG

Here is another "toy" my 125 gallon fish tank, that is my 4 year old in front of it. She is getting big!

125_fish_tank_002_1.JPG

And the last one I promise, this is me, my girl and my daughter

<!--EDIT|Rich
Reason for Edit: None given...|1080544343 -->

dog_cat_022.jpg

Wow Rich...lots of toys!
Cute little girl...my oldest son's nearly 4...very fun age!
biggrin.gif

Back