how wrong does this look

orangebusa??

Registered
what does the board think of this? its only temporary till i finish the paint on the rest of the parts but for now im riding it this way. i kind of like it and considered for a second or two to leave it this way but then decided that all black is the only way to go.

MVC_002F.JPG

Did you paint the black...or just order black SE parts?

Looks kinda cool......I think....

ya know what , Use-2-B-orange....I kinda like it .

it might work the 2 color thing....

the piece at the bottom should be black too...IMHO

looks cool.......

RSD.

i painted the tail and got a used 02 tank in near flawless condition ill have the rest done pretty soon hey RSD thanks for the new name ill take it after im finished use-2-to-b-orange

Officer to Officer: Did you see that bike that speed by?

Yeah it was Orange
No it was Black
Orange
Black
Orange
Black
Oh Screw it, let him go..
biggrin.gif

Could work in your favor...LOL

Make the orange ripping off the front and blend into BLACK!
super.gif

Kind of like showing the true fastest color BLACK!
laugh.gif

Or just come up with some design for the orange to mix with the Black!?!? Orange flames into black or something of the sort!

I think it would look different plus you would have the best of both worlds.

Josh
cool.gif

I think it looks cool but maybe show some transition from orange to black instead of an instant change

I agree.. it looks good.. but it needs some kinda transition,.. or flame it out .. or fade.. or.. something.

I like it.  A transition between the orange and black would help, but otherwise I think it looks alright.  

Dare to be different......that's what this game is all about dude........I think it's cool, but like the others said, I'd make the transition a li'l more subtle
thumbs-up.gif

Got-Busa has the right idea and fade the colors to gether, cool looking, if you go with black make sure you powder cote the rear sets, that will be hot too
AAAssjani.gif

Dude Maybe I should get hold of an 03LE "Orange" Right hand side, aand an 04 RED lefthand side... Then, I would look like a real Mutt...

Seriously though, it really does look pretty damned cool. I agree with a couple the others though, some sort of transformation effect is in order and shouldn't cost much... But I kinda like it...

Back