Miller Track Day

(gtrpimp76 @ Sep. 04 2007,22:03)
(vman1300 @ Sep. 05 2007,06:22) Great pics all. And yes....an East Coast day will be in order next year.
Charles and I were talking about hooking up a week with you VMAN sometime next year. Get well bro and we'll keep you posted on this past weekend. Lots to tell. Lots more photos to post!!
That was the year after next
wink.gif

Hmmm Barber, did someone say Barber possibly...

I had a blast!!!

Thanks to all you guys!! You made what would have been just another trackday, a Trackday that I'll never forget!!!
beerchug.gif

-especially the time when I passed Ryan
firedevil.gif

(semi @ Sep. 03 2007,05:12) i believe this is Charlesbusa and gtrpimp76
post-67-21573-img_1018__medium_.jpg
You are correct!!

What an awesome shot!!!

Not just becasue I'm in front
firedevil.gif

Or that a Busa leads the way
firedevil.gif

But just an awesome shot all together!!
beerchug.gif
Semi!!

firedevil.gif

The Busa Train is another personal highlight of the weekend!! I rode Tail and seeing nothing but Busas rollin' 7 deep on the track is UNREAL!! I wish I had a tank camera for that one!

(Charlesbusa @ Sep. 05 2007,14:34)
(semi @ Sep. 03 2007,05:12) i believe this is Charlesbusa and gtrpimp76
post-67-21573-img_1018__medium_.jpg
You are correct!!

What an awesome shot!!!

Not just becasue I'm in front  
firedevil.gif

Or that a Busa leads the way  
firedevil.gif

But just an awesome shot all together!!  
beerchug.gif
 Semi!!
That was an awesome shot! Thanks SEMI!!!!

Charles, you may have won the battle, but you didn't win the war!! (j/k bro). you're one helluva rider and I'll always cherish our battles, especially the 2nd to last session of the day. THAT WAS EPIC!! More to come definitely!!

Did someone say Turn 1 down from 170MPH+
rock.gif
tounge.gif
beerchug.gif

firedevil.gif

beerchug.gif

Well, we made it to my house safe and sound. Semi is riding to his place as I type this. Here are a few pics from Miller.

Luci ready to take on the track

Luci_Ready_Front.JPG

(BusaWhipped @ Sep. 05 2007,14:39) Well, we made it to my house safe and sound.  Semi is riding to his place as I type this.  Here are a few pics from Miller.

Good to hear you made it home safely Busawhipped. It was truly a pleasure and honor to meet you and SEMI this weekend. I'll never forget this and the great new friends I've made these past couple of days.

Make sure you take your time and break in new tires. This one took 14 miles to get broken in properly
smile.gif

TireBreakIn.JPG

I bought the CD at the track and should have it in hand next week, so I don't think screen scraping a proof or two is a problem.

KneeDown02.JPG

(gtrpimp76 @ Sep. 05 2007,00:41)
(BusaWhipped @ Sep. 05 2007,14:39) Well, we made it to my house safe and sound.  Semi is riding to his place as I type this.  Here are a few pics from Miller.

Good to hear you made it home safely Busawhipped. It was truly a pleasure and honor to meet you and SEMI this weekend. I'll never forget this and the great new friends I've made these past couple of days.
Thanks. I'm glad I had the chance to meet all of you. You made me feel like we've been riding together all our lives, even though we met only a few days ago.

This year I have been blessed to be able to meet and ride with east coast at the Bash, midwest at the M&Gs, and west coast at the TD. I am amazed and blown away by the kindness and generosity of the members of this board.

(BusaWhipped @ Sep. 04 2007,22:48)
(gtrpimp76 @ Sep. 05 2007,00:41)

Thanks.  I'm glad I had the chance to meet all of you.   You made me feel like we've been riding together all our lives, even though we met only a few days ago.

This year I have been blessed to be able to meet and ride with east coast at the Bash, midwest at the M&Gs, and west coast at the TD.  I am amazed and blown away by the kindness and generosity of the members of this board.
+1
cool.gif

Ohh, by the way, my other fender made it all the way back to Long Beach
tounge.gif

Anyone know a SoCal welder
all_coholic.gif

Lamb's clutch lever was still in place when we got to Vinnies! Woohoo!

i made it home...it was a 45 hour round trip for me- and worth every minute!!!
beerchug.gif

thank you to everyone who planned, organized, participated, and generally made this another memorable .org event...it was awesome
bowdown.gif

i talked to GSXcite on the phone while BusaWhipped and i were headed home and told him that those i met this weekend were the same quality and caliber of people i have met at the Bash and M-N-G's...it just amazes me that once again, people who have never met before have an instant camaraderie and friendship...within minutes of getting together, parts were being exchanged to make sure everyones bikes would be ready to go, tips given on how to run the course better, and i once again felt like i was in the presence of brothers and sisters instead of strangers

thanks again to everyone for such a great time
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

It was a fantastic time!!! Even with the rain. It was good to see everyone again and meet some new people.
Kris couldn't believe that two people could meet online and then drive together for 22 hours without having met each other face to face first! That's Hayabusa.org for you!

Back