help with powercommander

psycobusa

Registered
im looking on ebay to buy a pc3 USB for my 06 engine. i think the part number is 312-411... the thing is that ive seen a couple of differ pics of the powercommanders but the owners say they are the same part #. one pics looks like it plugs into the injector harness and the other plugs into the ecm......just look at the pics and see if you can help me understand

1st pic

pc1.jpg

1 st pic is the one you want the 2 nd one is for a different bike, maybe Harley?

(05BusaLe @ Jul. 03 2007,00:17) 1 st pic is the one you want the 2 nd one is for a different bike, maybe Harley?
Yup - 1st pic is the one. 312-411 is the correct part #

I have a friend looking for 1 for an 07 model.
Is that the same 1 he needs, and who's got the best price?

Thanks.

the one for my 00 engine plugs into the ecm.....looks like the one in the first pic plugs into the injector harness??? did they change the way the plugup in the later models?

This is the best price out there. Got mine for $267 thats with shipping. Heres the link.
Link

GSXR 1300 Hayabusa '02-'07PCIIIusb 312-411 IN STOCK Yes $258

Great customer service.

For 10% on a $275 purchase, my money stays with one of the org sponsors. I prefer knowing who I am dealing with and would rather my money stay with those that help support the org.

(Professor @ Jul. 06 2007,16:16) For 10% on a $275 purchase, my money stays with one of the org sponsors. I prefer knowing who I am dealing with and would rather my money stay with those that help support the org.
I heard that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Besides that 10% will come right back to you, in the long run !!!!!

Just in info. alone !!

I've got the brand new one I just won off the raffle the other day on the board

for sale......$240 plus shipping cost....PM me if you're interested or if ANYBODY is interested...I've only had mine for about 5 months and thought about keeping the other one for a backup, but I think I will sell and try to buy me a NOS kit with the money....

$240 plus shipping!!!!!

100_4929copy.jpg

Back