Bash Pics

(Mrs. Captain @ Apr. 28 2007,09:34) Okay Cap, I know you are busy.  But you better post a couple of pictures tonight.  The natives are getting restless.  Me included.
ices_rofl.gif

Im depressed......its 8pm and I still havent gotten out of bed. I wish I was at the bash. Will someone please pix so I can att least make believe Im at the Bash!

There will be more pics of this... We all surprised VaBusa on Friday night wearing these:

CIMG3247__Medium_.JPG

Here's another...

Michelle was pretty surprised that this was kept a secret!
tounge.gif

(so were we!)

S7000181.JPG

pink?...keeeeeerist....and to think...the last time i was up there i was taken advantage of in an inebriated state and forcefully groped by a giant and a midget..and now they're all wearing "pink girly shirts"?
rock.gif

(JINKSTER @ Apr. 29 2007,09:06) pink?...keeeeeerist....and to think...the last time i was up there i was taken advantage of in an inebriated state and forcefully groped by a giant and a midget..and now they're all wearing "pink girly shirts"?
rock.gif
LOL! Yeah - THAT came up at the fire last night! We even pulled up the pic!
laugh.gif

Powers, great pics. It was great to meet you and hang out at the Bash. Let me know your next free weekend and I will meet you at Suches.

Back